Inline Capping Machinery for the Food Industry
PackWest has experience capping a variety of cap types and sizes for sauces, dressings, spreads, spices, snacks, frozen desserts and more.
We also offer inline fitment placers for items such as spices that require fitments underneath the caps.
The Standard Capper for Food Products Includes:
- 304 Stainless Steel frame for food-grade environment
- 316 Stainless Steel upgrade of quill housing for food-grade environment
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC
- Speeds up to 200 containers per minute
- Quick, simple and sanitary changeover between formats
- Accommodates a wide range of cap sizes, shapes and styles
- Various sorting options for all cap sizes, shapes and styles
- Cap area safety enclosure with integrated safety switches
- Optional universal chutes and escapements are available to eliminate or minimize change parts
- Recipe-driven system for up to 40 recipes